How to record youtube streams and download youtube videos
RecStreams is the best youtube downloader. It can record youtube streams automatically by just adding the desired models to the program. It can also be used to easily download youtube videos at any given time.
You can record youtube videos only if they are public on youtube, RecStreams doesn't support logging in currently.
It supports all desktop platforms, with RecStreams you can record youtube streams on Windows, Mac and Linux.
What is youtube
YouTube is an American online video sharing and social media platform. It is currently owned by Google, and is the second most visited website, after Google Search. YouTube has more than 2.5 billion monthly users who collectively watch more than one billion hours of videos each day. Youtube supports live streaming, a feature that is becoming more popular on each day. If you wish to record youtube live streams, RecStreams makes it really easy to do so. RecStreams can make it so you never misses any youtube lives, with its powerful monitor feature, you can add a link to a youtube live stream that is yet to start and RecStreams will periodically check it, starting to record as soon as it starts.
How to record youtube streams - Video Guide
How to record youtube videos - Step by step
- Download RecStreams here.
- Visit youtube and copy the stream link or video url.
- Open RecStreams and click the Add Stream button, it will open a form.
- Paste the url you copied and select the other options like maximum video duration, resolution and format.
- Select Download for recording the current stream or download a video.
- Select Monitor to record all future streams automatically.
- The streams and videos will be recorded and the videos will be saved in the folder (defaults to "./videos", can be changed in the settings).